Disclaimer

The content of these blog posts and pages should be considered general information for educational purposes only. The author will bear no responsibility or liability for any action taken by any person, persons or organisation based on this information.

Facebook page

Check out my facebook page here

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ready, Set, Go.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far in my journey by reading these blogs and other publications.  If you haven't yet "liked" my facebook page, please do by searching facebook for Croner Academy and clicking the like button.  I am putting up handy money tips most days and linking up my blog posts so you'll know when a new one has come out.

I'll be officially launching my business as a Personal Finance Coach on the 10th May this year with a free workshop to be held in Eidsvold, Qld.  If you are in the area and would like to attend, I'd be thrilled to have you join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment